Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Songs of Praise 199.

5.5.1989.

(Psalm 13:5/40:3/118:14)

Thou art my night and melody;
my only strength and song.
I look to Thee continually
and Thou dost make me strong.
New songs of praise Thou givest me;
I sing with thanksgiving.
O, that others hear and see
and also start to sing.

I sing of Thee for Thou has dealt
so lovingly with me.
No matter what I've ever felt,
Thou lovest constantly.
Each day is an occasion for
new songs of thanksgiving.
In Thee there's no provision for
a heart that will not sing.


But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness;
My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
Psalm 13:5

He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God;
Many will see and fear
And will trust in the LORD.
Psalm 40:3

The LORD is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.
Psalm 118:14

No comments:

Post a Comment