Sunday, July 22, 2012

Grace Oh Grace 216.

28.6.1989.

Grace - the word can't start to tell
what His grace really means.
Ten thousand words would not explain
the vastness of the theme.
To say it's just gifts undeserved
does not begin to tell
of His immense outpouring love
drawn from unending wells.

That He would pour His love on us
is grace put on display,
Yet so much more than we accept
His grace would send our way.
Few suspect what He would do
in them if they'd allow,
Immeasurably more than we could ask,
or think, or plan out how.

Grace, grace - my heart repeats the word
to somehow fathom more.
My mind seeks for more words to tell
of what my soul explores.
I know I'll never fully grasp
the meaning of His grace
Till all throughout eternity
I read it in His face.

No comments:

Post a Comment