Saturday, July 14, 2012

Real Treasure 214.

24.6. 1989.

You say My words are precious and
worth more than much fine gold.
You say you long for them much more
than all the world can hold
Yet many times I try to speak,
your mind's on worldly things;
Your ears are deaf to hear My voice;
grief to My heart this brings.

If I poured out golden coins,
I ask, would you be slack
In gathering them one and all
to put into your sack.
I long for you to treasure Me
and hold Me dearer still;
So much I want to bless you with,
just seek Me and My will.

Abandon and surrender all,
yield everything to Me
Then you'll know what treasure is,
your eyes will start to see.
I'll put such joy within your heart
the world will think you mad.
O come and listen to My words
that's where real treasure's had.


No comments:

Post a Comment