Thursday, July 5, 2012

Unbreakable Bond 203.

16.5.1989.

(Psalm 18:2/Isaiah 54:10)

The mountains all may be removed,
the hills may all depart,
Thy kindness, though, is ever near;
Thou, the Rock of my heart
Thou art my Fortress and my strength;
no word of Thine has failed
In Thee, though all around may shake,
Thy peace always prevails.

In Thee may I be ever found,
To Thee my heart is ever-bound.

Yet when I stand on mountains and
seek there security,
Or look for strength in hills of mine,
those are removed from me.
What treason to rely on things
rather than run to Thee,
Or fear when mountains are removed;
Thou always art with me.

In Thee may I be ever found,
To Thee my heart is ever-bound.

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2

"For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake,
But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you,
And My covenant of peace will not be shaken,"
Says the LORD who has compassion on you.
Isaiah 54:10

No comments:

Post a Comment