Saturday, July 14, 2012

No Fear 212.

7.6.1989.

(Isaiah 41:13,14)

It seems the fight drains out of me
all power to endure;
The feeling that I'm just a worm
comes horrible and sure.
But Your word is so wonderful,
dispels the "worminess"
Fear not, thou worm, You say to me,
I'm with you in this mess.

Your Fear Not rings throughout Your word;
Your promise for my care.
You know me and just where I am,
and You don't leave me there.
You firmly grasp me by the hand
and give me what I lack
My fear turns into praises, and
I'm ready for attack.


For I am the LORD your God, who uphold your right hand,
Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.'
Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel;
I will help you, declares the LORD,
and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 41:13,14

No comments:

Post a Comment