Friday, June 22, 2012

The Highest Prince 198.

3.5.1989.

(I John 4:4)

I serve the Prince Who made the world;
the True and Ultimate.
He rules in power over all;
He is God Incarnate.
The other prince may have some power,
but common prince is he.
He may have might in this world, but
he's not the Almighty.

Oh Highest Prince, I worship Thee,
Rule in my heart and conquer me.

Much greater is the Prince in me
than he who's in the world,
But I have fallen prey to him
as lies around me swirled.
I lose sight of the awesome power
that's offered in His name.
The lower prince wants me to think
his power's just the same.

Oh Highest Prince, I trust in Thee,
Rule in my heart and conquer me.

You are from God, little children,
and have overcome them;
because greater is He who is in you
than he who is in the world.
I John 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment